Similar to our KLIP Titanium key hook but made of a lightweight black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. The blade is a hybrid half black half stainless steel design for a very unique look!
KLIP's versatility and unique design make it ideal for your everyday adventures, and it's ready to be "unKlipped" whenever you need it. Use KLIP as a suspension hook with keys attached or as a standalone pocket knife. The blade can even be deployed while still attached to your keyring! While KLIP works with most standard split key-rings, we believe that twist-lock steel cable rings are best for strength, security, and style. KLIP is for everyone! We're not sure how sharp your nails are, but most people can't cut things without the aid of a knife.
- Opened: 85mm / 3.34"
- Closed: 60mm / 2.36"
- Blade: 27mm / 1.06"
- Height: 16.25mm / 0.63"
- Thickness: 8.15mm / 0.32"
- Weight: 13.5 grams / 0.47 ounces (without retail packaging)
- Shipping Weight: 45.5 grams / 1.60 ounces (with retail packaging)
- Black 6061 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Ultra-strong and lightweight
- Smooth spring-loaded detent ball mechanism
- Satisfying "click" on blade open/close
- Super-sharp 440C steel blade
- Adjustable pivot screw
1 x KLIP - Black Aluminum *New hybrid semi-black blade*
1 x Twist-Lock Steel Cable Ring - Silver
1 x Twist-Lock Steel Cable Ring - Black
PIVOT SCREW MAINTENANCE
With all folding knives, it is important to periodically check on the pivot screw. It is not uncommon that due to normal use the screw may become loose. Simply check and re-tighten the pivot screw periodically to prevent accidental disassembly.
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING